Photo via: curious-places.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wow love all the colour! Reversible Destiny Lofts (Tokyo/ Japan)
- Curious Places: Casa Terracota (Villa de Leyva/ Colombia)
- Explore Aman Tokyo – Explore our Luxury Hotels – Aman
- Tokyo Stadium Zaha Hadid Its suitable for NEO Tokyo…
- superfuture :: supernews :: tokyo: maison margiela store opening
- rope factory lofts – Suyabatmaz Demirel Architects
- 2 elegantes y acogedores lofts cosmopolitas
- Offgrid micro-homes by UK company ‘Dwelle’, known as ‘dwelle-ings’, are entirely prefabricated and easy to erect in practically any landscape. Small enough for two people to assemble with no large machinery required, these homes feature compact layouts with sleeping lofts and are insulated with 100% recycled newspapers. The homes can be put on different kinds of foundations and the exterior siding is customizable to fit specific climates.
- Top 10 Most Unusual Homes in the World, Transparent House, Japan
- magome, kiso valley, japan | villages and towns in east asia + travel…
- Japan. Cherry blossoms.