Photo via: cuphalffull-sf.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rehme Steel Windows & Doors | Handcrafted in Texas
- great room ideas that will last the test of time. Camel leather sofa, lots of greenery, and steel windows – this is an urban loft style design for your dream home.
- Seating (large enough for bariatrics), finishes, and large windows. Diabetes Health and Wellness Institute of Juanita Craft | Perkins + Will
- We like it bright and open. Thats why the second house we viewed today appealed to us. High ceiling of about 3.2m and full length windows opening right to a patio and pool! But we will not be able to have the same jet setting and frivolous lifestyle for a long while after getting the place. Its a steep close to $3m! But, well be able to live and retire comfortably 🙂
- Shower with decadent trimmed half wall.
- Over paint your cased openings. Xk
- Dishfunctional Designs: The Bohemian Chair – I love oversized chairs. Makes me want to just curl up with a good book and a hot cup of tea.
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- I grew up around books and libraries. I am a bibliophile, it is true. I love book stores and I do indeed have an eReader… but this will not replace the need to buy actual paper books. A book can be a good friend… comfort in the pages and an adventure waiting to be had. It warms my heart dearly to sit and read quietly with a cup of tea and just… relax… 1/20/2012
- Octopus Tea Cup Holder
- Calm and Collected: Not just for the bedroom, this setting vignette would work well anywhere in the house. A great spot for a cup a tea and my Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
- One of our steel and glass screens in the current issue of House & Garden looking fabulous! HouseGarden ClementWindows SteelFrame MetalScreen InteriorDesign Architecture LivingRoom Apartment Window