Photo via: noglitternoglory.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- kitchen interior design bycocoon.com | Dutch Designer Brand COCOON | project design | bathroom design | kitchen design | renovations
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- Michaelis Boyd has worked together with local architect Nick Plewman, to design Sandibe Okavango, a sustainable safari lodge in Botswana.
- Contemporary bathroom design or the bathroom, one of the very visual pieces of a contemporary home! The bathroom offers the possibility to be equipped with bathroom elements at the forefront of design and create an environment deeply rooted in innovation, purifies and aesthetics. Browse 65 stunning contemporary bathroom design photos and decorating ideas from top interior designers. Get inspired and pick a best idea for your next bathroom renovation.. Source: http://www.pinterest.com
- Interior Inspiration | Hotel lounges range from laid back places in which to relax to amazingly sophisticated design feats! Take a look at some of our favourite lounges and take some inspiration for your own home… theloungeco hotel hotellounge lounge architecture interiordesign stylish elegant bar sofa chair interiorinspiration
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Its an island. Its a breakfast nook….amazing! And I LOVE this fridge and everything about this kitchen!!
- You can almost hear the crashing waves on a rocky coastline when you pair Seagrove™ with neutral greens and grays. Click to see more design inspiration and learn from a designer on what to look for in your next project. // Designed by: @Studio M Interiors
- French design duo Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec have created a range of porcelain tiles for ceramics brand Mutina that can be combined to create various pattern and shape configurations.
- bathroom design George Yabu and Glenn Pushlberg, photo by Richard Powes, for House Garden UK June 2014, ᔥ @designmilk // (Why yes, for me: functional sculptures.)
- Feiss Bluffton outdoor wall light in bronze finish.
- Ski Chalet With A Modern Interior Design Instead Classic Wood Love everything save for the chairs, the wood finish, darker wall color.