Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this farmhouse chic color palette from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Try matching light neutral colors like Weathered Moss, Brook Green, and Ultra Pure White to bring out the natural lighting in your house. Use warm wooden accents to make this color palette feel comfortable and inviting.
- I love the set up. Itd be perfect for a small living room space. Its fresh and modern with a great neutral color scheme.
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- Farmhouse Paint Color. Farmhouse color scheme and paint colors for every room.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- 10 Secrets To Picking The Perfect Paint Color
- colorful furniture
- Color scheme for guest room. bedroom design with soft grey wall paint colour, white tufted bed with nailhead trim, grey tufted velvet storage bench, green & blue rug, white slip-covered chairs, round blue velvet tufted ottoman, blue gourd lamps and large capiz pendant chandelier. Designed by Giannetti Interiors.
- Trend Watch: 12 Rooms with Colorful Patterned Encaustic Tiles | Apartment Therapy
- The 2014 Coastal Living Showhouse sits on an ocean view lot in sunny Coronado, California. Its outdoor rooms are perfect for catching the breeze. CoastalLiving.com
- Fur throw + light color scheme of linens.
- Love the combination of the flower print wallpaper and the geometric print bed cover plus the orange and charcoal color scheme