Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this farmhouse chic color palette from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Try matching light neutral colors like Weathered Moss, Brook Green, and Ultra Pure White to bring out the natural lighting in your house. Use warm wooden accents to make this color palette feel comfortable and inviting.
- I love the set up. Itd be perfect for a small living room space. Its fresh and modern with a great neutral color scheme.
- Try out this natural yet colorful Natures Paintbrush color scheme on your embroidery designs.
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- The Best 35 Interior Designers in France | A relaxed living room with a simple color scheme designed by Véronique Cotrel. | http://parisdesignagenda.com/
- If you are a fan of ultra modern stuff and even in the small area of your studio apartment you won’t settle for ordinary then you can opt for a room divider like this one that not only serves as a TV unit and a bookcase, but it can be easily revolved so that the TV screen can be viewed in different rooms whenever required.
- Farmhouse Paint Color. Farmhouse color scheme and paint colors for every room.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- 10 Secrets To Picking The Perfect Paint Color
- colorful furniture
- Color scheme for guest room. bedroom design with soft grey wall paint colour, white tufted bed with nailhead trim, grey tufted velvet storage bench, green & blue rug, white slip-covered chairs, round blue velvet tufted ottoman, blue gourd lamps and large capiz pendant chandelier. Designed by Giannetti Interiors.
- Trend Watch: 12 Rooms with Colorful Patterned Encaustic Tiles | Apartment Therapy