Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- All white living room
- Elegant living room features glass-top coffee table across from light-grey stools atop zebra cowhide rug placed in front of traditional fireplace adorned with white marble surround topped with gilt mirror flanked by polished nickel sconces.
- Black, gold and white elements styled perfectly to create an elegant coffee table arrangement. Love this look! designinspiration
- Self-confessed literature lover or coffee table book hoarder, if your collection is getting out of hand, follow our styling tips on organising and showcasing your favourite titles in your home. From bookshelf features to ways with colour, for an interior update that costs nothing, here are six creative ways to spruce up your abode…
- Suburbs Mama: The Living Room Updated
- (LIVING ROOM: couch + coffee table accents)–love this size & color of this couch, as well as the gold & white accents which would blend nicely with our color scheme (peacock/aqua blue to match your chairs, peach pastel, and white).
- Living Room – Black and Gold; Rich tones; Photo frames lined vertically; Coffee table books; Beautiful bookcase …. Great for Saints fans too
- Take a break from the day, cozy up with this extra comfy cushion and dream away! This colorful, round cushion cover is topped with textured embroidery in stunningly intricate patterns. Perfect for floor life around a coffee table or atop your couch!
- I love the set up. Itd be perfect for a small living room space. Its fresh and modern with a great neutral color scheme.
- farm table dining room – with painted legs
- Modern Gray living room with turquoise and orange accents… black and white drapes. I love the clean crisp look but still inviting