Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 24 Places to Which You Can Build a Home Coffee Station – HomeDesignInspired
- This stunning laundry room features white cabinets and a very practical pet shower and grooming station. Flooring is hex marble tiles.
- illustration fo how to hang curtains so ceilings look taller, foolproof staging tips from decorators
- Find frames from a thrift store, attach wood to all sides, paint and hang on wall. New and creative shelves
- Checking out this cute little cafe in Brooklyn this morning. (Real caption: I woke up at 6 am to pick up a zipvan. I mean, my apartment is a MESS, overflowing with stuff from back to back events last week. I have to get it out. Now Im in Brooklyn, I get to my new storage unit, and its closed. It doesnt open for two hours. Crap. I need coffee.)
- Self-confessed literature lover or coffee table book hoarder, if your collection is getting out of hand, follow our styling tips on organising and showcasing your favourite titles in your home. From bookshelf features to ways with colour, for an interior update that costs nothing, here are six creative ways to spruce up your abode…
- Take a break from the day, cozy up with this extra comfy cushion and dream away! This colorful, round cushion cover is topped with textured embroidery in stunningly intricate patterns. Perfect for floor life around a coffee table or atop your couch!
- Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint in swiss coffee color, then added new hardware and finished it with minwax paste wax to guard against scuffs and scratches…LOVE!
- Elegant living room features glass-top coffee table across from light-grey stools atop zebra cowhide rug placed in front of traditional fireplace adorned with white marble surround topped with gilt mirror flanked by polished nickel sconces.
- Accessorize a neutral living space with bold pieces, like a colourful rug and cushions in a variety of shapes and sizes. This beautiful coffee table from our Maharani range is a great investment, as the wood, which is specially sourced in India, only gets better with age. Make a statement with this Libra Coral Round wall plaque, set to grab your guests attention.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Make your own Beauty and the Beast Chip mug for a fairytale tea party! Includes step by step video tutorial to create Chip and other Belle inspired mugs.