Photo via: bloggingforfun3846.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cob house, Denmark
- Holy cow, I LOVE this. Cob houses allow for so much diversity within the house, its insane.
- Cob Pizza oven!
- Cob house kitchen. Cob, cobb or clom is a building material consisting of clay, sand, straw, water, and earth, similar to adobe. Cob is fireproof, resistant to seismic activity, and inexpensive. It can be used to create artistic, sculptural forms and has been revived in r.ecent years by the natural building and sustainability movements.
- Wall-Mounted Kraft Paper Roll Dispenser
- A long weekend & mudroom goodness for you to enjoy! bestfriendclient katemarkerinteriors mudroom myonepiece by katemarkerinteriors
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Modern poolhouse crépi met hout | Bogarden
- Plant Thyme in areas where grass wont grow. Like this for front walk, smells so good!
- Awesome walk in bath tub, I think its a must for any woman!
- Gneves apartment by Gustavo Neves – MyHouseIdea
- Northern Lights tiles. Black at room temperature, but change colors as the water temperature changes