Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Checkout 19 best pergola plants for your garden. These climbing plants for pergolas and arbors can also be grown in small gardens easily
- My grandfather had stealth storage everywhere in his house: above and between closet doors, in walls, etc. Wouldnt use in the same way, but always good for some secure storage
- Cave homes have come a long way since prehistoric times. Far from primitive, many modern cave dwellings are surprisingly luxurious, comfortable, and beautiful places to call home. In addition to their head-turning location, cave homes tend to be naturally energy efficient thanks to their insulating earth walls that keep the inside air at comfortable temperatures year-round without heating or cooling. We’ve rounded up six such abodes that could make you want a cave home of your own.
- Last week I went to Copenhagen to explore the latest addresses for The Copenhagen Guide. I’ve stayed at the brand new Manon les Suites with a stunning patio pool. The best way to discover Copenhagen is by bike. You can often rent one at your…
- The Single Best Way to Style a Statement Interior Like No Other
- La Sponda restaurant in Positano is draped in climbing vines, arched ceilings and stunning emerald green glazed clay floor tiles.
- The once-sloping space now has climbing vines, a slatted fence, and foxtail agaves. Photo by Ike Edeani. *from Dwell
- Interiors trend scout: Inky interiors and black walls
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- Way Finding – Restroom Sign
- Graphic design at its best
- Climbing roses