Photo via: justsomepicsifond.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lighting Mood Board The Castle ..Montmartre, Chelsea, New York City
- GERMANY ~ Linderhof Castle or Linderhof Palace ~ is a Schloss in Germany, in southwest Bavaria near Ettal Abbey. It is the smallest of the three palaces built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria and the only one which he lived to see completed.
- At Hearst Castle
- Alcázar of Segovi or also known as Segovia Castle is located on Segovia Spain and it was owned by an Arab in 12th century. In the middle ages, the castle was used as a primary fortress for Spanish monarchy. The construction appeared to be a great inspiration for Walt Disney company.
- Beneath Nottingham Castle, there is a labyrinth of man-made sandstone caves and tunnels that are strongly related to the famous legends of Robin Hood, who was said to use them to escape the Sherriff of Nottingham.
- Pink Castle
- Castle in Pszczyna, Poland
- Sands Castle industrial design studio, architecture office, and metalwork shop into the first two floors of their home in San Francisco.
- Modern multi-level cliffside property in South Africa
- Cliffside visitor centre proposed for remote Outer Hebrides community
- OPA presents conceptual cliffside casa brutale on the Aegean Sea