Photo via: atelierrueverte.blogspot.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- New Cemex Headquarters / Atelier Povetron
- aurélie bidermann parisian store / 55 bis, rue des saints-pères
- Tensai Offices by ADA [Atelier de Arquitectura]
- La Sponda restaurant in Positano is draped in climbing vines, arched ceilings and stunning emerald green glazed clay floor tiles.
- In Amiens, France, for the annual Imaginez Maintenant, landscape architects Atelier Altern, Sylvain Morin, and Aurelien Zoia created an installation to draw attention to the massive reduction in varieties of salad greens available. // Great Gardens & Ideas //
- Cob house kitchen. Cob, cobb or clom is a building material consisting of clay, sand, straw, water, and earth, similar to adobe. Cob is fireproof, resistant to seismic activity, and inexpensive. It can be used to create artistic, sculptural forms and has been revived in r.ecent years by the natural building and sustainability movements.
- Private Room, Maxims, 3 Rue Royale, Paris VIII.
- Rue Bonaparte | Eileen Gray | 1935 | Classicon
- The rue de Lota apartment designed by Eileen Gray with her Bibendum Chair, Serpent Chair and Block Screen visible in the doorway. http://de…
- Saint Pères Fleurs, Rue Saints Pères, Paris
- / interior