Photo via: designmeetstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This modern bathroom has white tiles that have been paired with a black wall cabinet for a bold and contrasting look.
- Compact kitchen renovation with brass drawer pulls, white subway tile backsplash, geometric patterned black and white honeycomb hexagon tiles and DIY open shelves:
- Two-toned gray and white cabinets, marble subway tile, Carrara countertops, a big farmhouse sink, and brass hardware give this kitchen a classic yet modern look.
- Work Space Photo – A rectangular table and a midcentury floor lamp paired with a zebra-print rug
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- small space, mirrored subway tiles, accent wall. This is beautiful!
- Northern Lights tiles. Black at room temperature, but change colors as the water temperature changes
- Wood storage like this could be paired with my other fireplace designs – even outdoors.
- Pale Gray grey cabinets and wood floors with white subway tile backsplash
- like subway tile with black herringbone floor