Photo via: veranda.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Czech architects A1 Architects have completed 66 Gallery and Botas Concept Store, a combined art gallery and shoe store in Prague. The store sells redesigned versions of Botas Classic 66 trainers, a vintage trainer by Czech brand Botas. The trainers (above) have been designed by Czech graphic designers Jakub Korouš and Jan Kloss. The gallery
- Gneves apartment by Gustavo Neves – MyHouseIdea
- In Pursuit of Beauty: The Interiors of Timothy Whealon (Rizzoli, $50) celebrates the work of interior designer Timothy Whealon, who is best known for elegant rooms that have a mix of classic and modern elements.
- You can almost hear the crashing waves on a rocky coastline when you pair Seagrove™ with neutral greens and grays. Click to see more design inspiration and learn from a designer on what to look for in your next project. // Designed by: @Studio M Interiors
- Soothing calm and beautiful space, designed by Ulla Koskinen
- This beautiful and sustainable home is located in the middle of a lychee garden in China. It was designed and built by the UK furniture design company Timothy Oulton. The dome was constructed using FSC-certified and reclaimed wood and serves as a relaxing retreat for the brand’s designers wishing to escape the hectic city life and replenish their creative stores surrounded by nature.
- Diane Hill hand painted interiors turquoise chinoiserie mural. Colourful nursery (or childrens bedroom) inspired by 18th century silk wallpaper. Create a stunning interior design for your home decor, or a feature wall. This corner of the nursery interior features chinoiserie peonies and a beautiful chinoiserie peacock nestled in a tree.
- Classic Western European Interiors. New Trends.
- Transitional Family Home with Classic Interiors
- The rue de Lota apartment designed by Eileen Gray with her Bibendum Chair, Serpent Chair and Block Screen visible in the doorway. http://de…
- Designed by the Polish creative agency PLASTERLINA, this Warsaw apartment takes an innovative approach to the ever-popular Scandinavian style. The open plan liv