Photo via: behance.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is an illustration of pattern No.220 from A Pattern Language. Its the bedroom in a natural home built by SunRay Kelley called Sky House. You can read about the pattern and see other examples at www.naturalhomes.org/pattern.220.htm
- Check Stand (Repurposed Wood Product) by Tysonn, via Behance
- the black apartment by the apartment, via Behance
- By Boryana, via BehancE.
- Photo credit: Danielle Moss of The EveryGirl ‘m sure you’ve seen the famous light gray couches, situated in exquisitely decorated living rooms, floating around Pinterest. They’re perfect. And the coolest thing? They were designed by two of my Chicago girlfriends, Danielle and Alaina–founders and editors of The EveryGirl–in collaboration with Interior Define, my favorite furniture store in the Windy City. (Though Interior Define ships all over…
- Get inspiration for your work in progress: a new home decor project! Find out the best living room ideas for your interior design project at http://www.maisonvalentina.net/
- Laurel Way by WHIPPLE RUSSELL ARCHITECTS
- You can almost hear the crashing waves on a rocky coastline when you pair Seagrove™ with neutral greens and grays. Click to see more design inspiration and learn from a designer on what to look for in your next project. // Designed by: @Studio M Interiors
- While the Taj Mahal dazzles with its vast marble sheen, the Meenakshi Amman Temple is resplendent in a blaze of colors. The city of Madurai in the South Eastern Indian state of Tamil Nadu is one of the oldest continually inhabited cities in the world and has been a functioning metropolis for over two thousand years
- Election 2010 – Russell Hendrie.
- Bathroom by I M Lab-The Country Home
- Centre Pompidou Metz – Shigeru Ban, Architect More news about worldwide cities on Cityoki! http://www.cityoki.com/en/ Plus de news sur les grandes villes mondiales sur Cityoki : http://www.cityoki.com/fr/