Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a bed frame for free out of salvaged milk crates! Blog post tutorial! I would put the crates on their sides for shelving, and spray paint them white.
- DIY: Hotel Style Headboard and Platform Bed
- The timber panels surrounding the bed create a lovely warmth against the cold blue floor. More
- This modern kids bedroom features a custom designed wood bunk bed, each with their own desk and side of the room, and a lofted playroom.
- Stunning normal window home with dark wood floors, and elegant hardwood furniture. Rothwell Bed, 2 Nightstands and Chest Designed with classical renaissance in mind, this luxurious bed, nightstands and chest accentuate your bedroom with European-inspired flair. mahogany construction with cathedral-grained cherry veneers butt-joint joinery each nightstand has 3 drawers chest has 3 drawers
- The wood glaze Alcro Terrass Tjärsvart merries well with the crisp green. Styling: Emma Wallmén Photo: Andrea Turander
- DIY crate bookshelf made from wooden crates from the craft store (Michaels under $13).
- Beautiful rustic farm house look. Food bins from old crates
- Turn ordinary wooden crates into cool bathroom storage on wheels. Just follow our step-by-step tutorial.
- 10 Ways to Make Cinderblock Furniture (That Doesnt Look Totally Terrible)
- Crate Series Colonial White Wood Plank Porcelain Tile
- JUNEAU BED from Scandis.com