Photo via: kristenscreationsonline.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pull holiday decor up the stairs! Click the link in the profile to shop this look and for more ideas to add garlands, wreaths, and ornaments on your stairs, banister, landing and staircase walls! Lowes Christmas HolidayDecor
- Best DIY Gifts for Girls – DIY Inspiration Smashbook – Cute Crafts and DIY Projects that Make Cool DYI Gift Ideas for Young and Older Girls, Teens and Teenagers – Awesome Room and Home Decor for Bedroom, Fashion, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Cheap Craft Projects To Make For a Girl for Christmas Presents http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-girls
- 1950s Kitchen Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodel and Decor
- Cant wait for Christmas decorations! Such a great idea for an apartment/dorm room!
- A Whole Bunch Of Christmas Mantels 2013 – Christmas Decorating – MUST SEE, tons of unique ideas and some of the Best of the Best from Pinterest and more that I havent seen.
- This is a really neat alternative Christmas tree idea! Definitely a non-traditional holiday decoration!
- Decorating for Christmas- interior design, decorating and style ideas
- 40 Most Loved Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas on Pinterest All About Christmas:
- Beautiful Homes of Instagram: Christmas Special
- Recreating the charm of a flickering fire with tealight candles in logs..I had these at my Old house. I put pine scented tealight candles in them to smell like fire wood at Christmas time.. Loved it!!
- Use a poster board , any kind of squared wood for bottom with edges and christmas lights. Cut any size holes in the posterboard . christmas lights sit on bottom of square. shape the poster board and use a thin line of hot glue to hold them together. YUSSSSSS!