Photo via: brookstone.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BRILLIANT! especially if you need storage but ALSO need to have a guest bed occasionally. just put the shelves ontop of eachother with the slat bed base behind it and bring out when you need it and top with a foam mattress that can be stored rolled up in a closet or under a bed…. INSTABED. ikea expedit —–> twin bed
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Pinned this mostly to remember that we need a big ass mirror in the closet, and probably over the bed 😉
- The timber panels surrounding the bed create a lovely warmth against the cold blue floor. More
- Shopping for home isn’t an easy task to complete either, therefore PIXERS has created this quiz that will help you describe your style. Are you a confident Boho Chic girl, a nature-lover or a sensible classical lady? Take this quiz and find out! style interiordesign
- The best thing about this time of year for me is having a well deserved rest and chilling on the sofa! Tag the friend youd most like to chill in this room with…
- This exceptionally renovated villa is the ultimate bachelor pad
- Elegant princess chairs in every hue and color… perfect for your royal crew or princess pad ! Haute House William Dining Chair
- Need another reason to love Joanna Gaines? The designer, renovator and mom of four is bringing her Magnolia Home collection to Bed Bath & Beyond! High quality and timeless, the pieces you’ll find will help you create beautiful spaces to enjoy with friends and family.
- I need this Petal Diamond Weave Pestemal Towel or Baby Blanket
- 29. A bathroom floor above an abyss (okay, you might need to have access to an abandoned mine or elevator shaft for this)
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.