Photo via: printawallpaper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Going through a home renovation is actually the worst. Time to take matters into your own hands.
- I love this nature corner. It be out of site if needed. I would do higher so baby hands cant get to it.
- CplusC Architectural Workshop made use of the space under the stairs in this home, to create a small play space for the family’s children to play in.
- Should you let children choose their bedroom paint colours? HGTVs Sarah Baeumler has the answer!
- The Little Prince Books | Few stories are as widely read and as universally cherished by children and adults alike as The Little Prince. books http://www.thefrenchshoppe.com.au/shop/the-little-prince-book.html
- DIY: Hideout canopy I did this for my meditation space and love it! It provides just the right amount of privacy and noise barrier without being completed separated from children and family.
- Elf house on a tree. Definitely something for little kids or for grandparents that like to have children believe in fairies and elves.
- 57 Likes, 4 Comments – K LILIA INTERIOR DESIGN | HOU (@kliliainteriordesign) on Instagram: “Happy Fathers Day 👨🏾to all you Daddies. Marvelous are the works you do for your children 👨👦 and…”
- Institutional Design for Women and Children Healthcare Facilities | Parkin Architects Limited
- This quiet room at a childrens play center has a with a library of books, where the children can sit and read by themselves, or with an adult. Tiered seating and various reading nooks create unique spaces for reading and storytelling.
- childhood memory, playing in the abandoned car, now inspiration as children bedroom
- Jonathan Adler Elephant Match Strike This sweet porcelain-cast elephant not only serves as a friendly match-strike zone, but will hold a bundle of matches on its back, too.