Photo via: realsimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There is such an amazing community of talent here on Instagram and we love sharing it. Show us your work by using BeckiOwensFeature to be featured! Cant wait to see all your amazing designs. Loving the warmth + brightness of this kitchen by @parkandoakdesign ❤️. Also this weeks favorites are up on Beckiowens.com.
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- The season to get cozy is upon us, but lets be honest you always want your bedroom to be a cozy haven. A tranquil serene place where at the end of a day you can get that well needed shut eye and relax. I believe creating the perfect bedroom starts with pulling together all those design elements…
- BRILLIANT! especially if you need storage but ALSO need to have a guest bed occasionally. just put the shelves ontop of eachother with the slat bed base behind it and bring out when you need it and top with a foam mattress that can be stored rolled up in a closet or under a bed…. INSTABED. ikea expedit —–> twin bed
- Offgrid micro-homes by UK company ‘Dwelle’, known as ‘dwelle-ings’, are entirely prefabricated and easy to erect in practically any landscape. Small enough for two people to assemble with no large machinery required, these homes feature compact layouts with sleeping lofts and are insulated with 100% recycled newspapers. The homes can be put on different kinds of foundations and the exterior siding is customizable to fit specific climates.
- This tiny home on wheels is a modern take on those wonderful gypsy wagon one still sees in parts of Europe. Take a tour by viewing the full gallery on our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/ogq3 It can be used as a tiny home, a weekend cabin, or even as a home office if you choose to set it in your own yard. Could you live in a gypsy wagon?
- OR WATCH MOVIES IN OR SOMETHING thats pretty freakin awesome
- Mid-century modern is the most popular interior design aesthetic. Heres how to get the mid-century modern look in your place, including what to look for in: sofas, lighting, rugs and chairs. This graphic also shows you where to shop and what to search for if youre shopping for furniture online.
- The Classroom Collective on Instagram: “DIY BOOK BENCH || join us Friday, October 9th from 6pm-9pm as we assemble slabs of reclaimed wood and turn them into beefy benches for you to take home! Details and registration on the web! Space is limited. www.theclassroomcollective.com Link in profile. UOHome uoaroundyou”
- If you ever ﬁnd yourself listening to “New York, New York” by Frank Sinatra while drinking a cocktail, this piece will be there. A sculptural and versatile creation which is suitable for the most demanding setting. What about keeping up with the trends with our Sinatra suspension? http://www.delightfull.eu/suspension/sinatra_suspension.html
- If you live in New York City like I do, then you know having a roomy oasis to come home to is essential. When we stumbled on this gorgeous Upper West Side apartment designed by Casey DeBois for Homepolish, we were green with envy (and in awe of the kids green bedroom). The modern finishes mixed […]