Photo via: theguardian.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- This flat, titled “33 Kinds of Joys of Life”, has been thoughtfully designed to be as open and transparent as possible, avoiding barriers and bisecting walls wherever possible. The openness and immense amount of natural light allow for an interesting interior motif that’s surprisingly quite dark with calming tones of blue and grey.
- Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! It’s been a little on the crazy side over here, I’m not gonna lie. Work and family are keeping me busy, so I apologize for my lack of posts these days. I truly do miss you all, and although I don’t have any major projects to …
- If I ever have land, Im going to build a few of these for my kids as they become young adults but arent ready to go into debt for a place of their own. They can go live in a drain pipe out back for awhile. Woo-hoo!
- Very light and cold composition turned out in this palette through a combination of cool shades of blue color and spring grass. All shades in this palette belong to one color and its variations are different, so very harmonious palette. It is perfect for the creation of images of women with spring tsvetotip.
- VJ raked ceiling, exposed beams, window over the bifolds, white curtains, rear patio, grey and white furniture with pops of colour
- This moon-shaped tent hangs from a sturdy tree after you use its special pulley system. The stainless steel frame collapses for easy transportation, while the floor is built of lightweight pine wood. Each tent is handcrafted and tailor-made to fit your desires, with available upgrades including cushions, rugs, beanbags, and integrated LED lights. Apparently a young man named Rufus Martin came up with the concept for roomoon as a project for school, and then he just kept going and going.
- Audrey Hepburn-Portrait of an icon book has publicity photographs and images made on – and off – set during the production of her films, as well as family photographs and informal archive news pictures.
- Dwell – Have You Ever Wanted to Stay in a Norwegian Sea Cabin? This boutique hotel on Norways Manshausen Island is made up of four sea cabins that jut out from their natural ledge. Architect Snorre Stinessen carefully positioned them on an existing stone quay and built them to fit two to four travelers, or a family of five. To allow them to cantilever off the edge, their cross laminated timber floor plates are mounted onto two steel beams.
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Minimal grey, maximal light
- Scandinavia meets Brazil in this dream holiday home by the beach with a muted colour palette and the use of lots of natural materials.