Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the general idea of the bedroom, but I hate the ceiling, the black bed, the black table lamps and black chandelier
- Interiors trend scout: Inky interiors and black walls
- Northern Lights tiles. Black at room temperature, but change colors as the water temperature changes
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- Culinary excellence underneath the skull | Architecture at Stylepark || The interior of “The Jane” blends historical elements with purist furniture design. A chandelier with as many as 150 lamps illuminates the space to optimum effect. Photo © Fotoclaire for The Jane Restaurant Antwer
- In the master bedroom, Franks employed vaulted cathedral ceilings for a spacious sense of grandeur. The shiplap application keeps the design grounded in simplicity, while a crystal chandelier adds a hint of fancifulness to the room. A sliding barn door, made of refurbished boxcar wood that Franks found at 2Brothers Reclaimed & Repurposed Inventory Sales in Menifee, conceals the entrance to the master bath. | Best in Show | At Home in Arkansas | November 2016
- ♂ Masculine interior design glammed out interior design cobalt blue gray black silver hues
- top3 by design – Cocoon Fires – cocoon chiminea aeris black
- Luxuriate in the Living Room. Black and white and grey. Interior Design: Kelly Wearstler.
- black + white kitchen design by Brian Gluckstein
- top3 by design – Sagitine – shoe storage stand 6 box black
- Grasscloth and black trimwork // Bathroom by Design Mastermind Matthew Leverone