Photo via: remodelista.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Black and white lends any room a classic look. Add red accents for a pop of color — and fun.
- Use a poster board , any kind of squared wood for bottom with edges and christmas lights. Cut any size holes in the posterboard . christmas lights sit on bottom of square. shape the poster board and use a thin line of hot glue to hold them together. YUSSSSSS!
- Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint in swiss coffee color, then added new hardware and finished it with minwax paste wax to guard against scuffs and scratches…LOVE!
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- New construction gets an old look with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
- Paint an oversized mirror in a bright color for a pop of color
- Check out this farmhouse chic color palette from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Try matching light neutral colors like Weathered Moss, Brook Green, and Ultra Pure White to bring out the natural lighting in your house. Use warm wooden accents to make this color palette feel comfortable and inviting.
- Lighting Mood Board The Castle ..Montmartre, Chelsea, New York City
- Bedroom with a touch of the outdoors: A rustic branch for decoration and for hanging string lights. dustjacket attic: Norway | Interiors | Black + White dustjacket attic: Norway | Interiors | Black + White
- Bring the exterior of your home into the 21st century with BEHR’s Color of the Month: Old Amethyst. This modern paint color shines when paired with bright white trim and a natural stone pathway. Use the deep blue and purple undertones in this dark gray hue to enhance the view of your outdoor landscaping.
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.