Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Opéra Garnier, Paris, France (HDR)
- Provence Opera, Paris
- PARIS OPERA HOUSE in Paris, France
- Dubai Opera House by Zaha Hadid
- Twisting high above Floral Street in Covent Garden, the Bridge of Aspiration provides the dancers of the Royal Ballet School with a direct link to the Royal Opera House. Completed 2003. By WilkinsonEyre Architects.
- The Margravial Opera House is a Baroque opera house in the town of Bayreuth, Germany, built between 1744 and 1748 by Joseph Saint-Pierre (de). It is one of Europes few surviving theatres of the period and has been extensively restored. The interior was designed by Giuseppe Galli Bibiena and his son Carlo of Bologna in the late Baroque style.
- Contemporary luxury: the fit Paris at One Shenzhen Bay, China • Living Gazette
- La Concergerie, Paris
- This custom cabinet was fabricated from salvaged wall paneling from the Paris Flea Market. Leo Dowell Interiors.
- Street style à la Fashion Week automne-hiver 2017-2018 de Paris
- Modern Contemporary Art London Paris.
- Fauteuil Nautile armchair, 1913, by Paul Iribe. Sold at Sotheby’s Paris in 2010 for €492,750