Photo via: curious-places.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tuscany Italy 🙂 wonderfully humble – this is how I would like to see myself in Tuscany
- Il Castello di Zucchero: UN APPARTAMENTO SUL LAGO DI GARDA
- OR WATCH MOVIES IN OR SOMETHING thats pretty freakin awesome
- Alpine Architecture, Alpine Hotel Corona, Vigo di Fassa, ITALY; Indoor Pool, Design by Godofredo Carlos Geyer
- https://flic.kr/p/nwWKuC | duomo di milano, exterior | milan, italy
- Lago di Braies, Italy.
- Biblioteca Marucelliana di Firenze (Florence, Italy)
- A funky vintage desk lamp in the form of a green – white stylised toucan with yellow beak. This playful lamp is a pretty.
- This gallery wall puts the *pow* in powder room! In a small space like a bathroom, sometimes more really is more, especially with matching color tones and varying textures.
- This next makeover is such a great one, because not only is it beautiful, it is functional. When Carolyn first sent me pictures of her camper, I was floored at how much storage space she had managed to create in her pop up. She really has a solution for everything… and if you have camped […]
- What a great idea in Oslo, Norway! This is Vulkan, real master piece of architecture. There are enterprises, restaurants, schools, food market. Small village, I really hope this concept comes other countries in Europe 😀
- Ice in Iceland: Iceberg pieces, black beach and the ocean – this is the stunning Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon. More pics of this wonderful place in my blog! Matthias Hauser hauserfoto.com