Photo via: feedly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Barcelona Spain Placa Del Pi – one of the most beautiful placas in amazing Barcelona. Click on the link or the image to buy a poster, fine art print or canvas print: http://matthias-hauser.artistwebsites.com/featured/barcelona-spain-placa-del-pi-matthias-hauser.html 30 days money back guarantee. (c) Matthias Hauser hauserfoto.com wallart travel
- This beautiful and sustainable home is located in the middle of a lychee garden in China. It was designed and built by the UK furniture design company Timothy Oulton. The dome was constructed using FSC-certified and reclaimed wood and serves as a relaxing retreat for the brand’s designers wishing to escape the hectic city life and replenish their creative stores surrounded by nature.
- If you live in New York City like I do, then you know having a roomy oasis to come home to is essential. When we stumbled on this gorgeous Upper West Side apartment designed by Casey DeBois for Homepolish, we were green with envy (and in awe of the kids green bedroom). The modern finishes mixed […]
- Alcázar of Segovi or also known as Segovia Castle is located on Segovia Spain and it was owned by an Arab in 12th century. In the middle ages, the castle was used as a primary fortress for Spanish monarchy. The construction appeared to be a great inspiration for Walt Disney company.
- V. C. Morris Gift Shop building (now the Xanadu Gallery) located at 140 Maiden Lane, San Francisco, was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1948. The store was used by Wright as a physical prototype, or proof of concept for the circular ramp at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- The house that architect John Wardle designed for a couple in coastal Fairhaven, Australia, twists and bends to comply with local laws that prevent buildings from disrupting the ridgeline views from the Great Ocean Road.
- Interior of Segovia Cathedral, Spain – The Cathedral of Santa Maria was started in 1525 and construction was finished in 1768. It occupies the highest point of the city. This is the last Gothic church built in Spain. The style is late Gothic and it replaced the old Romanesque Cathedral after it was destroyed in a fire during the uprising of the Comuneros in 1520.
- Lebanon-based architect Paul Kaloustian took advantage of the height a dense…
- ☆ Holographic Cube Building :¦: Originally made for the Guggenheim Bilbao Museum, this installation covered two buildings in holographic panels that shifted color once lasers were reflected off it, creating a dazzling array of invisible light pyrotechnics.☆
- Casa Batlló, Barcelona Spain… ADORE all of Gaudis work! even more phenomenal in person. Oh Barcelona, how I adore thee.
- New York City Snow This is one of my favorite blocks in my neighborhood. I visit it nearly every time I photograph snowstorms in New York City. It’s my happy place. ✨✨✨ A number of you have asked me if I sell my photography as prints. I do! I just added my recent blizzard photos to my collection. All the info (all of it!) here: New York City Blizzard Photos ❄️
- Photo credit: Danielle Moss of The EveryGirl ‘m sure you’ve seen the famous light gray couches, situated in exquisitely decorated living rooms, floating around Pinterest. They’re perfect. And the coolest thing? They were designed by two of my Chicago girlfriends, Danielle and Alaina–founders and editors of The EveryGirl–in collaboration with Interior Define, my favorite furniture store in the Windy City. (Though Interior Define ships all over…