Photo via: youramazingplaces.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Casa Batlló, Barcelona Spain… ADORE all of Gaudis work! even more phenomenal in person. Oh Barcelona, how I adore thee.
- Casa Cama i Escurra, Barcelona, Spain
- Old Architecture Balcony Design Barcelona, Spain! Its in La Gran Via de las Corts Catalanes
- Gaudi steps in Park Guell, Barcelona, Spain
- Barcelona Spain Placa Del Pi – one of the most beautiful placas in amazing Barcelona. Click on the link or the image to buy a poster, fine art print or canvas print: http://matthias-hauser.artistwebsites.com/featured/barcelona-spain-placa-del-pi-matthias-hauser.html 30 days money back guarantee. (c) Matthias Hauser hauserfoto.com wallart travel
- Casa Navàs is a modernist buildings in the city of Reus, Catalonia, Spain. Casa Navàs is a building designed by Catalan architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner, located in the citys Plaça del Mercadal.
- Padua Street 75, Barcelona, Spain
- Tree – carrer dAusias Mac, Barcelona, Spain. Designed by Viollet le Duc, one of the main inspirations of the Art Nouveau movement.
- Barcelona, Spain – Sagrada Familia
- Hotel Porta Fira (aka Torres de Toyo Ito) with Torre Realia BCN Barcelona Spain
- Magnificent Art Nouveau stained glass at the Palau de la Música Catalana, Barcelona Spain
- Casa Patro, Ibiza, Spain