Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Casa Cama i Escurra, Barcelona, Spain
- Casa Mila in Barcelona, Spain.
- Casa Navàs is a modernist buildings in the city of Reus, Catalonia, Spain. Casa Navàs is a building designed by Catalan architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner, located in the citys Plaça del Mercadal.
- Barcelona Spain Placa Del Pi – one of the most beautiful placas in amazing Barcelona. Click on the link or the image to buy a poster, fine art print or canvas print: http://matthias-hauser.artistwebsites.com/featured/barcelona-spain-placa-del-pi-matthias-hauser.html 30 days money back guarantee. (c) Matthias Hauser hauserfoto.com wallart travel
- Tree – carrer dAusias Mac, Barcelona, Spain. Designed by Viollet le Duc, one of the main inspirations of the Art Nouveau movement.
- Old Architecture Balcony Design Barcelona, Spain! Its in La Gran Via de las Corts Catalanes
- Gaudi steps in Park Guell, Barcelona, Spain
- Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! It’s been a little on the crazy side over here, I’m not gonna lie. Work and family are keeping me busy, so I apologize for my lack of posts these days. I truly do miss you all, and although I don’t have any major projects to …
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- Hotel Porta Fira (aka Torres de Toyo Ito) with Torre Realia BCN Barcelona Spain
- Barcelona, Spain – Sagrada Familia