Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- wayfinding signage:
- Moroccan wall art made from ceramic. This Moroccan wall hanging was carved in deep relief and no two pieces are exactly alike making each one truly
- Carved Spoon Rack with its Original Painted Decoration
- Chainsaw Carved Log Door
- green blue Indian Moroccan tiles and carved wood bathroom
- Wood Carved Faux Headboard pbteen
- The builders carved out a smart space for juggling household schedules and paperwork by extending the kitchen cabinetry to include an adjacent built-in desk; upper cabinetry keeps counter clutter at bay. CoastalLiving.com
- Hand carved imported marble mantles installed today. Leo Dowell Interiors
- Pair of Indian Carved Teak Figural Brackets Ref: F-40-0044 $1,450.00 With female carvings. 19th century W 6 D 17 H 23 in.
- Spanish Painted Pine Architectural Shrine Niche Ref: W1422 $4,950.00 Very unusual boldly carved components and decorative details like small door. The piece has retained the original polychrome finish. circa 1700 W 33 D 15 H 24 in.
- KELLY WEARSTLER | UTOPIA LARGE SCONCE. Kellys signature carved bronze technique is juxtaposed with “cast shard glass” to evoke raw glamour
- Argentinian Solid Mahogany Staircase Ref: AR0653 $8,500.00 From Buenos Aires, this finely crafted and carved stairway rises approximately 6 in height and is in a single piece, with various other pieces and parts. Notice that the stair treads are also mahogany and the fine newel post. Approximate measurements: Landing section: W 44 D 44 in. Steps: D 11.5 H 6.5 in. Stairs: W 30.5/45 H 62 in. Newel post: H 73 in. circa 1880 W 30.5/45 H 62 in.