Photo via: smartcreativewomen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Audrey Hepburn-Portrait of an icon book has publicity photographs and images made on – and off – set during the production of her films, as well as family photographs and informal archive news pictures.
- Meet @nesttwentyeight – her ‘eclectic’ mix of vintage, modern and monochrome is what made us fall in love with her mydfs home ft. French Connection Zinc Explore inspiring interiors direct from your homes.
- Awesome home studio, polka dotted planter, big windows, and cool wooden wall art.
- Autumn presents its beautiful golden and brown tones and warm colors. Black poplar trees in fall, digital painting. Available as poster, framed fine art print, metal, acrylic or canvas print. (c) Matthias Hauser hauserfoto.com
- Digital painting from one of my photos: Forest canopy in autumn with beautiful warm colors: yellow, orange, brown and red tones. Stunning nature! Available as poster, framed fine art print or canvas print. (c) Matthias Hauser hauserfoto.com
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Love these colors, this is what I mean by choosing a color story for the house.
- Inspiring Spaces – Walk in Closet – Whats Ur Home Story
- Beautiful and Practical: Windows Indoors | Apartment Therapy: Its sort of a genius solution; a wall of windows clearly delineates separate spaces, but still lets light (and views) flow through. And if you need a little privacy, you can always install a curtain behind the windows, as in the photo above. Its the best of all possible worlds.
- This Hampshire kitchen epitomises Lewis Alderson’s attention to detail in design. Housed in part of a former Brewery, the building benefits from high ceilings, original sash windows and beautiful barn-style doors. The kitchen has been designed as a collection of large free-standing pieces rather than fully fitted, to suit the proportions of the room.
- I love the whole style of this house. The windows look beautiful and so does the front door.
- Another example of boxes as decoration and storage. I love the brick and black boxes, a great feature for displaying precious items or even a whiskey wall (for those that way inclined).