Photo via: providenthomedesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bring the exterior of your home into the 21st century with BEHR’s Color of the Month: Old Amethyst. This modern paint color shines when paired with bright white trim and a natural stone pathway. Use the deep blue and purple undertones in this dark gray hue to enhance the view of your outdoor landscaping.
- Two-toned gray and white cabinets, marble subway tile, Carrara countertops, a big farmhouse sink, and brass hardware give this kitchen a classic yet modern look.
- Wall-to-floor vintage-style tile makes this european-inspired powder room a stylish stunner. Furniture and decor are subtly on-trend with a leather-tufted storage bench and white marble-topped vanity offering bright contrast, while a single rustic iron pendant gives the space a hint of industrial charm. Click to learn more about this small but bold bath.
- Light wood, white range hood, wood cabinets marble island top and sides, modern dark wood stools, white subway tile dark grout. Nam Dang Mitchell
- Mosaic Marble Shower Tile. Mosaic Marble Shower Tile is by Arizona Tile. The back wall of the shower is another custom mosaic that I fell in love with! We added large rectangular marble field tiles to the remaining walls and used ¼ in mosaic Carrera marble mosaic for the shower floor. Mosaic Marble Shower Tile MosaicMarbleShowerTile ShowerTile Shower Tile Beautiful Homes of Instagram @SanctuaryHomeDecor
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- beautiful kitchen with gray cabinets, white counters and wood floors
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.
- Pale Gray grey cabinets and wood floors with white subway tile backsplash