Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Alpine Architecture, Alpine Hotel Corona, Vigo di Fassa, ITALY; Indoor Pool, Design by Godofredo Carlos Geyer
- Carlo Scarpa 1956. Repinned by Secret Design Studio, Melbourne, https://www.facebook.com/SecretDesignStudio
- The Margravial Opera House is a Baroque opera house in the town of Bayreuth, Germany, built between 1744 and 1748 by Joseph Saint-Pierre (de). It is one of Europes few surviving theatres of the period and has been extensively restored. The interior was designed by Giuseppe Galli Bibiena and his son Carlo of Bologna in the late Baroque style.
- Clean and simple, works with many decor styles. $189 Monte Carlo Fans Modern Ceiling Fan with Light with White Glass in Brushed Steel / Matte Opal Finish | 5DI52BSD-L | Destination Lighting
- House In Myslowice – Picture gallery
- A long weekend & mudroom goodness for you to enjoy! bestfriendclient katemarkerinteriors mudroom myonepiece by katemarkerinteriors
- Modern poolhouse crépi met hout | Bogarden
- string lights.
- Awesome walk in bath tub, I think its a must for any woman!
- Minimal grey, maximal light
- Northern Lights tiles. Black at room temperature, but change colors as the water temperature changes
- Graphic design at its best