Photo via: gardenersworld.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plant Thyme in areas where grass wont grow. Like this for front walk, smells so good!
- 11 Easy To Grow Houseplants | palms + cast iron plants
- Love growing plants indoors? Some of the best indoor vines and climbers that are easy to grow listed here. Must check out!
- The ideal closet definitely has this feature! The pull-out rack–for easy reaching of top clothes racks!
- The Best Kind of Plant to Grow in Every Type of Apartment RueNow
- Gallery Wall – easy to change frames and photos without lots of wall holes!
- Grow Your Own Wedding Flowers Dress your special day with garden-fresh bloomers. When you grow your own wedding flowers, youll save a bundle on florist fees and get your petals to look exactly how you want them. Learn how to get growing.
- A multipurpose patio reveal with dining and lounging areas. Room to grow, eat and visit. Lush greenery and photos showing the different design arrangements.
- Peonies…..One of my favorite flowers….just bought some today, but cant seem to be able to grow them.
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Copper sink. It is naturally antibacterial and easy to care for
- Spring Roll Bowls-Spring Roll Bowls – basil, mint, rice noodles, fish sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and whatever other protein and veggies you have on hand! Easy to make meatless!| pinchofyum.com