Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I grew up around books and libraries. I am a bibliophile, it is true. I love book stores and I do indeed have an eReader… but this will not replace the need to buy actual paper books. A book can be a good friend… comfort in the pages and an adventure waiting to be had. It warms my heart dearly to sit and read quietly with a cup of tea and just… relax… 1/20/2012
- Big plans for my future room like this!!! How could you not feel sexy and confident in this room.
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- bed nook: Just the coolest little spot… this post made me realize that small spaces can not only be cool but way better than big
- We like it bright and open. Thats why the second house we viewed today appealed to us. High ceiling of about 3.2m and full length windows opening right to a patio and pool! But we will not be able to have the same jet setting and frivolous lifestyle for a long while after getting the place. Its a steep close to $3m! But, well be able to live and retire comfortably 🙂
- 8 TV Wall Design Ideas For Your Living Room // The built in shelving unit in this house has a spot right in the middle that’s just the right size for the TV.
- Dishfunctional Designs: The Bohemian Chair – I love oversized chairs. Makes me want to just curl up with a good book and a hot cup of tea.
- Ok so remember how there used to be a column of new books dilly-dallying around my sidebar? And every week I would prowl around Amazon searching for all recently released books I thought us Vintage housekeepers might just enjoy? Well now: the app I have used for many a year now has only gone and […]
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.
- Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! It’s been a little on the crazy side over here, I’m not gonna lie. Work and family are keeping me busy, so I apologize for my lack of posts these days. I truly do miss you all, and although I don’t have any major projects to …
- staircase that does NOT walk you out the front door! Simply gorgeous…love the openness of the house
- Easter is coming! What better thing to have in your kitchen than a golden egg. This lidded egg shape container has a gold luster finish. Great for storing your favorite things in the kitchen, bar or elsewhere. Use them in multiples across the bar or mantle for graphic effect. Get it at www.chachkies.com and receive FREE SHIPPING