Photo via: urbanoutfitters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Recreating the charm of a flickering fire with tealight candles in logs..I had these at my Old house. I put pine scented tealight candles in them to smell like fire wood at Christmas time.. Loved it!!
- For year-round lounging, this enclosed sitting area boasts candle chandeliers and a fireplace. Filling the fireplace with candles instead of firewood is a great idea for adding light and charm in warm summer months. Choosing Your Porch Style
- Candles in glass boxes – perfect combination of cozy and contemporary. I see using flameless/electric candles for this.
- Vibes: Khloe also uploaded a picturesque snap showing a table adorned with flowers and candles
- Notice how the lighting is coming primarily from the side and from a soft glow in the ceiling in this dining space? While sitting at the table you will not have light hitting the top of your head, which is highly unflattering! For a dinner party, a selection of candles on the table would provide perfect lighting.
- Nature is calling. Hanging baskets and cactus galore.
- Cactus dans caisse de vin More
- DIY Lamp With Cactus Terrarium
- Dont store your coasters away use them to make a Cactus! Recreate the desert in your home with these fun and useful Cactus Coasters. Includes 6 coasters.
- Cactus room!
- Cactus Wallpaper!
- After the sellout success of their first Signature candle (Wild Gingerlily) last summer, Superette have…