Photo via: ikea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- When youre decorating your bedroom, it just comes naturally to add a headboard to your wish list, right? Why not explore what your room could look like without a headboard? Whether youre renting, on a budget, or just want something a little less conventional, you can pass on the headboard purchase and try one of these ten stylish ideas instead.
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- This tiny home on wheels is a modern take on those wonderful gypsy wagon one still sees in parts of Europe. Take a tour by viewing the full gallery on our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/ogq3 It can be used as a tiny home, a weekend cabin, or even as a home office if you choose to set it in your own yard. Could you live in a gypsy wagon?
- Yes, you can create a garden like this! Just look at the shapes: sharp spires, round globes, soft spires, and a few oddballs. Pick flower shapes in the same color family (pinks and purples, here), throw in a few silver foliage plants, and plant closely together. Its that simple!
- You can almost hear the crashing waves on a rocky coastline when you pair Seagrove™ with neutral greens and grays. Click to see more design inspiration and learn from a designer on what to look for in your next project. // Designed by: @Studio M Interiors
- Even a low-ceilinged attic can make for a romantic master when decorated in soft pinks and white-washed furniture. Consider a low bookshelf under the windows, wispy curtains hung high above frames to make windows feel bigger and a bed on a low frame to make the room seem taller.
- Cabinet refacing, new countertops and a new backsplash can be all you need to create your dream kitchen. The Home Depot can help you achieve great results like you see here in your kitchen upgrade. Click through to see how refacing transformed this kitchen. And when you’re ready, schedule a free in-home consultation.
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- There aren’t that many differences when it comes to attic / loft bedroom ideas versus designing any other bedroom in the house. You will likely have an oddly shaped room with angular walls and ceiling as seen in pictures (1) and (2). The heat or cold could be an issue depending on where you live […]
- To unify a space dominated by a statement sofa like the EMIL in Papaya Orange, incorporate your accent color subtly throughout the room.
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.