Photo via: designinspiration.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Cool Beach Bedroom Themes that Give New Fresh Nuance of a Room: Beach Themed Bedrooms For Teenage Girls Ideas ~ hivenn.com Bedroom Designs Inspiration
- Best DIY Gifts for Girls – DIY Inspiration Smashbook – Cute Crafts and DIY Projects that Make Cool DYI Gift Ideas for Young and Older Girls, Teens and Teenagers – Awesome Room and Home Decor for Bedroom, Fashion, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Cheap Craft Projects To Make For a Girl for Christmas Presents http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-girls
- Triple Bunk Bed. I like this frame idea! Could do pink, purple and aqua for girls room. Fun for sleepovers!
- The music room at Sans Souci where JS Bach performed for the court of Frederick the Great.
- Cant wait for Christmas decorations! Such a great idea for an apartment/dorm room!
- This hide away shelf is brilliant. Great setup for a taller person and love the space saving idea below the washer/dryer vs the regular drawers or a tiled platform
- SUCH a great idea for storage. Except for the pain and mechanics of achieving this, why dont more people take advantage of that valuable sq footage??
- Incredible Cool Bedroom Ideas for Guys Showing a Great Place to Rest: Comfort Open Bedroom With White Pillows Accompanied By Lamp Shades On …
- Calm and Collected: Not just for the bedroom, this setting vignette would work well anywhere in the house. A great spot for a cup a tea and my Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
- 13 Stair Design Ideas For Small Spaces | A ribbon staircase is a great idea for a small space because it’s more vertical than a traditional staircase, it still has wide treads, and it creates a unique focal point in your home.
- For year-round lounging, this enclosed sitting area boasts candle chandeliers and a fireplace. Filling the fireplace with candles instead of firewood is a great idea for adding light and charm in warm summer months. Choosing Your Porch Style