Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The ideal closet definitely has this feature! The pull-out rack–for easy reaching of top clothes racks!
- beautiful built in bunks
- emerald water closet ( well your not supposed to look at your excremental waste – thats obvious social Proticol in such matters ,butt if the WC is see through , well thats socially acceptable and less brown when you watch it going down !! ( lol )
- Closet for the man in your life walkinrobes
- Pinned this mostly to remember that we need a big ass mirror in the closet, and probably over the bed 😉
- My grandfather had stealth storage everywhere in his house: above and between closet doors, in walls, etc. Wouldnt use in the same way, but always good for some secure storage
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- BRILLIANT! especially if you need storage but ALSO need to have a guest bed occasionally. just put the shelves ontop of eachother with the slat bed base behind it and bring out when you need it and top with a foam mattress that can be stored rolled up in a closet or under a bed…. INSTABED. ikea expedit —–> twin bed
- The Grayton by David Weekley Homes in Viridian Cottage is a 4 bedroom 2 bath home that features a large open kitchen and family room, private covered porch and a large walk-in closet in the owners retreat. Custom home options include a fireplace in the family room, built-in desk cabinets and a larger shower in the owners retreat.
- Deep blue hues create a moody atmosphere in this expertly organized closet at a completely renovated Munich, Germany, apartment. | archdigest.com
- walk in closet-master bathroom , my guest bedroom turn into a walk in closet. Cust…