Photo via: ianheath.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have featured this beauty once before but just had to include it once again in this collection because it is that awesome. This would look amazing with any Farmhouse Decor or any Decor period. When you visit Golden Sycamore you will find the full tutorial …this is the perfect weekend project!
- Love these bunk beds! So practical and it doesnt scream KIDS which is nice for when the kids get older.
- Love the moody colours of the bed linen that echo the colours of the cloud image which is framed by the brick walls.
- Recessed bed – cool loft idea this is a wonderful idea for kids- they tear up the furniture, spill drinks, food, jump on sofa-this would solve all of those problems-put a mattress protector on mattress and a sheet that u can wash when it gets dirty! Kids would love this, they can jump-wrestle-eat
- Loved styling this petite millbrooke pink bath painted in Mylands limited edition Blush. The small bath is super cute but the colour is awesome too.
- AWESOME wallpaper! I want a street in Sevilla or Bruges or Dublin! FIND A IMAGE you love around the world and open up your home with just a wall decor
- We just love this kitchen with the exposed steels. it feels so light and airy but not too industrial. www.methodstudio.london
- Itd be so cool to sleep on just a mattress on the floor… I love the simplicity of having a bed you can just pick up and move whenever/wherever
- The timber panels surrounding the bed create a lovely warmth against the cold blue floor. More
- This modern kids bedroom features a custom designed wood bunk bed, each with their own desk and side of the room, and a lofted playroom.
- Make a Perfect Boutique Hotel Style Bed • Learn all the tricks to making the perfect bed that looks just like those luxury beds at the fanciest ( and comfiest!) hotels!
- bed nook: Just the coolest little spot… this post made me realize that small spaces can not only be cool but way better than big