Photo via: tinyliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bring the exterior of your home into the 21st century with BEHR’s Color of the Month: Old Amethyst. This modern paint color shines when paired with bright white trim and a natural stone pathway. Use the deep blue and purple undertones in this dark gray hue to enhance the view of your outdoor landscaping.
- The siding of this home has been painted a rich dark green, and the recessed entry to the home is highlighted with a cedar lining. Two floor-to-ceiling windows face the street, with the front door position to the side, allowing for space for a porch.
- Achieve a smooth and luxurious finish on interior doors and trim with ProClassic® Interior.
- Cedar shake home white trim nantucket
- Wheelhaus cabins are a modern interpretation of manufactured park model homes, taking these small residences from blocky and uninspired to welcoming and visually interesting. This model, called the Wedge, has an angled roof that enables a line of narrow windows along the top of each wall to let in lots of natural light. The whole house can easily be placed on a truck trailer and hauled to a new location. It retails for about $75,000.
- 24 Awesome Wall Organization Solutions Call it a command center, drop zone, or whatever you’d like — you can easily turn an wall in your entry or kitchen into a wall organization station to keep your household running smoothly. See 12 awesome ideas below, and another 12 on the previous page. This post contains affiliate …
- My journey from an anxiety-filled life of stuff to a 220 sq.ft trailer and life of joy.
- White color adds volume to a combination of soft gray-brown hues. This color scheme suits well exterior trim of cottage or country house, as well as balconies and loggias of city apartments. This color scheme can be used in a classic business clothes, both male and female.
- A themed tiny house on wheels in Brevard, North Carolina. Designed and built by Brevard Tiny House.
- Architectural Designs Craftsman House Plan 500011VV with board and batten siding and 2 porches it is the warm and inviting home youve been looking for. Inside you get 5 beds, an open 1st floor design w/ 4 bedrooms an office and play room on the 2nd floor. Over 4100 square feet of heated living space. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- This moon-shaped tent hangs from a sturdy tree after you use its special pulley system. The stainless steel frame collapses for easy transportation, while the floor is built of lightweight pine wood. Each tent is handcrafted and tailor-made to fit your desires, with available upgrades including cushions, rugs, beanbags, and integrated LED lights. Apparently a young man named Rufus Martin came up with the concept for roomoon as a project for school, and then he just kept going and going.
- Considering this shade of grey for the main wall of the reading area, with white open shelves & cabinets against it.