Photo via: remodelista.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cabanas by the New Jersey Barn Co. flank the compounds swimming pool; concrete sheep decorate the lawn.
- Jersey Ice Cream Co. Screened Porch Round Rug
- Multicoloured concrete bar forms ice cream stand inside Victoria shopping centre
- Ice in Iceland: Iceberg pieces, black beach and the ocean – this is the stunning Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon. More pics of this wonderful place in my blog! Matthias Hauser hauserfoto.com
- Remove the middle plank of a picnic table. Insert with a trough, and fill with ice for chilled bottles. For back patio.
- Layers of colorful concrete were poured onsite into a formwork mold to create a bar for Scroll Ice Creams flagship store in Australia.
- This simple DIY board and batten wainscoting project adds tons of character to your homes entryway or mudroom. Just follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Fill a table with plants of different shapes and character for a harmonious look. The wall is painted in the color Grön Granit and the table in th hue Klorofyll. Both by Alcro. Styling: Helena Kaasik.
- Change Out Your Standard Pantry Door…for a beautiful old door that has lots of character. It will change the look of your kitchen instantly.
- My kitchen with cream cupboards and wooden worktops. Emma Bridgwater accessories add a hint of country charm.
- cool beds A Splashtablet iPad Case repin. Yes you can take your iPad in the Shower & suction mount it at eye level! Find them on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/Shower-Bathe-Suction-mount-Waterproof-Case/dp/B00TG1FFLS
- Replace board of picnic table with rain gutter. Fill with ice and enjoy! … How does it look ?