Photo via: amazinginteriordesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Grill that Can Serve as a Fire Pit and Table Too @kathiself for daddy
- Plant Thyme in areas where grass wont grow. Like this for front walk, smells so good!
- Beautifully designed patio/ outdoor entertaining area with fire pit. Love the Smores set up.
- Fire pit and Bench seating using natural stone | Yelp
- Backyard fire pit.
- Fire pit
- These outdoor Fire Pit Kits are both stunning and easy to assemble.
- How to build a pallet accent wall in an afternoon. Includes tips on safe pallets to use, and building wire pathways for mounting a TV.
- 20 Inexpensive Pallet Projects You Can Do | 99 Pallets
- If you are a fan of ultra modern stuff and even in the small area of your studio apartment you won’t settle for ordinary then you can opt for a room divider like this one that not only serves as a TV unit and a bookcase, but it can be easily revolved so that the TV screen can be viewed in different rooms whenever required.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- My house is going to be all glass with a huge open atrium with a maple tree planted in the middle. Theres also going to be a little pond and waterfall that my dad is going to build for me. The pond is going to be filled with vibrant koi fish that my kids are going to pick out.