Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This How-to has some great advice when it comes to painting such an important piece of furniture like a dinning room table!
- tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.—- genius. If I ever build a house it will have this.
- Replica George Nelson Bubble Lamp – Ball Premium…
- Outdoor Rooms – the long stone table under a shaded area that still allows sunlight in is perfect for the outdoor dinner party.
- peacock chairs and pink florals 70s Inspired Boho Dinner party
- Designing A Super Stylish Party Pad: The Oh!dessa Apartment
- Garden, Home and Party: Barns
- Notice how the lighting is coming primarily from the side and from a soft glow in the ceiling in this dining space? While sitting at the table you will not have light hitting the top of your head, which is highly unflattering! For a dinner party, a selection of candles on the table would provide perfect lighting.
- Group Photography Ideas: 20 Creative Wedding Poses for Bridal Party. This is a really cute idea
- It’s a pom-pom party with Martha Stewart Crafts Flower Pom-Poms!
- Lemonade for wedding party guests on pallet box Photography by Rachel Rose Photographer
- Looks like a party spot to me