Photo via: brothersdressler.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heathdale Residence in Toronto, Canada, designed by TACT Design.
- Czech architects A1 Architects have completed 66 Gallery and Botas Concept Store, a combined art gallery and shoe store in Prague. The store sells redesigned versions of Botas Classic 66 trainers, a vintage trainer by Czech brand Botas. The trainers (above) have been designed by Czech graphic designers Jakub Korouš and Jan Kloss. The gallery
- WA retail store Remedy, run by designer Melanie Clark and her partner Joe Ottone. via the design files
- The Bamboo House is the first architect-designed and certified passive house in France, with a design incorporating numerous innovations. In this solid timber structure, technical and aesthetic aspects combine to form a unified whole: for example, the foldaway sunshades on the south-facing façade are integral elements of the basic architecture. The outer shell is entirely covered with cut-to-measure bamboo poles threaded onto steel wires ~ Karawitz Architecture
- I fell head over heels in love with this home the minute I saw the tiniest of peeks on instagram. And I should have known I would. The folks beyond this gorgeous abode are such a dream team. With the interior design
- The season to get cozy is upon us, but lets be honest you always want your bedroom to be a cozy haven. A tranquil serene place where at the end of a day you can get that well needed shut eye and relax. I believe creating the perfect bedroom starts with pulling together all those design elements…
- French design duo Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec have created a range of porcelain tiles for ceramics brand Mutina that can be combined to create various pattern and shape configurations.
- The main hall of Sancaklar Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey. A simple, cave-like space 7 meters below ground with exposed stone and concrete walls. Designed by Emre Arolat Architects (EAA) and built in 2011. Photos by Bünyamin Salman, via Flickr.
- Here a ultra low credenza Paola designed by Oswald Vermaercke for V-form. This Belgium production is created first in 1959 and was named to our Belgium queen who married at the time with Albert our King. Remarks of Danish influence is remarkable in the Paola line. The design is minimalist and simple in line. The structure is Functional and decorative. This Ultra low credenza has all the looks it need.
- Cool Restaurant Facade – 208 Duecento Otto in Hong Kong
- Narrow slices of glazing break up the plain white facade of this residential extension in west London by Guard Tillman Pollock Architects
- Photo credit: Danielle Moss of The EveryGirl ‘m sure you’ve seen the famous light gray couches, situated in exquisitely decorated living rooms, floating around Pinterest. They’re perfect. And the coolest thing? They were designed by two of my Chicago girlfriends, Danielle and Alaina–founders and editors of The EveryGirl–in collaboration with Interior Define, my favorite furniture store in the Windy City. (Though Interior Define ships all over…