Photo via: behr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.
- Check out this farmhouse chic color palette from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Try matching light neutral colors like Weathered Moss, Brook Green, and Ultra Pure White to bring out the natural lighting in your house. Use warm wooden accents to make this color palette feel comfortable and inviting.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Dont be afraid to make a statement with color! Remember, it’s only paint — a design decision that you can easily update as your taste changes. We love these bold doors painted in BEHRs Star Spangled blue!
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- Make a statement and add curb appeal to your home. Start with a Distant Gray OC-68 base color and accentuate your home’s trim detail with Harbor Haze and Cool Blue 2058-40.
- Carrara marble tile in a softer shade of blue-gray shares the gray and white of the calacatta marble counters. Notice how it provides lightness with a hint of color to balance the dark wood floor.
- White color adds volume to a combination of soft gray-brown hues. This color scheme suits well exterior trim of cottage or country house, as well as balconies and loggias of city apartments. This color scheme can be used in a classic business clothes, both male and female.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor