Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BRILLIANT! especially if you need storage but ALSO need to have a guest bed occasionally. just put the shelves ontop of eachother with the slat bed base behind it and bring out when you need it and top with a foam mattress that can be stored rolled up in a closet or under a bed…. INSTABED. ikea expedit —–> twin bed
- The ideal closet definitely has this feature! The pull-out rack–for easy reaching of top clothes racks!
- table that folds into picture frame when not in use
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Farmhouse Plan 30081RT: 4 to 5 beds, master and laundry up, screened porch in back. Perfect!
- Our property of the week goes to Andrews beautiful lakeside cabin in Suffolk, England. Check out his listing for all his stunning photos, but this outside shot was our favourite
- laundry room- love the drying rack
- For laundry room… Instead of the ugly tide bottle, use a drink dispenser for detergent! Much less messy as well!
- why shouldnt the laundry room have entertainment??
- These LG appliances were the icing on the cake in this whole room laundry room remodel. Courtesy of Lowes and LG. Love them
- tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.—- genius. If I ever build a house it will have this.
- simple and small laundry room including covered storage, hanging space, and folding space