Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 14. Use Rust-Oleum to paint outdated brass faucets, hardware and fixtures! — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.
- Create a daring aesthetic in your master bedroom with the use of different lighting fixtures for each part of the room. Seen in Heritage at Crabapple, an Atlanta community.
- This 18 square meter (~193 square foot) tiny house in Australia contains high-end detailing and fixtures, a custom-designed retractable bed, and custom cabinetry.
- bathroom design. tiles, stone. marble. wallpaper, shower. bathtub. ceiling. lighting. glass. sanitary fittings and fixtures.
- RHs Languedoc Sconce:The character of 1960s French lighting is captured in this sconce from renowned designer Jonathan Browning. With glass globes suspended from a slender brass frame, the fixture has the appearance of floating in space.
- Patinated Brass Cladding on stairs.
- Contemporary bathroom with ironwork, glass door walk-in shower, and modern touches of brass lighting and hardware.
- bar lounge chair velvet fabric detail brass
- Classic subway tiles paired with bold brass
- modfrugal DIY brass chandelier. Awesome DIY. Still costs over $200 in materials but much better than the several hundred it would cost to purchase ready-made.
- Stunning white transitional kitchen with brass chandeliers, faucets, pot filler and handles. Two-toned La Cornue stove.