Photo via: guildery.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- There is such an amazing community of talent here on Instagram and we love sharing it. Show us your work by using BeckiOwensFeature to be featured! Cant wait to see all your amazing designs. Loving the warmth + brightness of this kitchen by @parkandoakdesign ❤️. Also this weeks favorites are up on Beckiowens.com.
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- PERSONALIZABLE Bottle Cap Holder Shadow Box With Rustic Bottle Opener On Side – Stained wood & glass
- Photo in a bottle. Maybe put sand in the bottle instead of twine on bottom? Leave twine and fill bottle with sand from where the photo was taken.
- Ombre Self Adhesive Vinyl Wallpaper Z035 by Livettes on Etsy, $34.00
- upholstery inspiration – featured on Design Sponge.
- Beautiful stair railing renovation using the existing newel post and handrail | TDA Decorating and Design featured on @Remodelaholic makeover staircase
- Dan Carithers October 1999- Featured on Magpies and Magnolias Blog
- Traditional Kitchen Gets Metropolitan Makeover: A Design Connection, Inc. Featured Project. Kitchens By Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.designconnectioninc.com/traditional-kitchen-gets-metropolitan-makeover-a-design-connection-inc-featured-project/
- Miller and Bertaux are the creators of this heavenly fragrance collection. Made from an assortment of fragrances, from incense in Mexican churches to flower petals, this line is an innovative mix-match and layering of exotic smells. You dont have to travel to small French perfume boutiques, indulge your senses in these bold fragrances from our San Francisco interior design and accessory store, BaBoo.
- You can almost hear the crashing waves on a rocky coastline when you pair Seagrove™ with neutral greens and grays. Click to see more design inspiration and learn from a designer on what to look for in your next project. // Designed by: @Studio M Interiors