Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- Looking to make a statement? Perhaps this Artistic Barn Door is just the idea that will get you going on your project. Find additional great ideas here: http://InteriorBarnDoors.org/
- cube shelf from Target turned into cute under-the-bed storage. Totally want to do this. Maybe I could put me clothes Im it and get rid of y dresser. Then buy a more modern desk and shelf.
- Compact table for a small kitchen. Functional idea, with variations of course. I wonder if they make it in an outdoor version. @templeaoe
- I must make this book shelf in my room. I have one of those pesky 1990s shelf in the top of the room. Couldnt figure out what to do with it! This is it!
- tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.—- genius. If I ever build a house it will have this.
- A tree branch bookshelf is perfect for a childs room
- An eye-catching design but perhaps a fir tree isnt the best species to encase in a glass tube? Also, wheres the fire pole?
- the white shelf with the art makes for a lovely gallery-in-rotation, which is perfect for Etsy print collectors to move stuff around without hammering into the wall each time I decide to change things up!
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- Love the idea of having a swinging bed on the patio to enjoy quiet moments. Would be very easy to make… I so want one of these … right next to the hot tub. would be cool….