Photo via: shabbynest.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- BRILLIANT! especially if you need storage but ALSO need to have a guest bed occasionally. just put the shelves ontop of eachother with the slat bed base behind it and bring out when you need it and top with a foam mattress that can be stored rolled up in a closet or under a bed…. INSTABED. ikea expedit —–> twin bed
- Make the most of your space with the 3-piece multi-functional table and chair set. Whether it be a breakfast nook, an entertaining area, a dorm or study area, or a small space that you are needing to More
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- Nothing perks up an old piece of furniture quite like new upholstery. If youre looking for a chair or sofa that will make a statement, something a little out of the ordinary, take a gander at these 10 creative ways to reupholster old furniture.
- Dreams should be about the fun stuff: flying, winning the lottery, having magical powers that do all the housework for you, etc. So stop dreaming about a beautiful bedroom and make it a reality. Your first stop? Birch Lane. From headboards and nightstands to accent chairs and decor, everything you need is right here. Get this look and more at Birchlane.com and sign up to enjoy Free Shipping on orders over $49.
- If you ever ﬁnd yourself listening to “New York, New York” by Frank Sinatra while drinking a cocktail, this piece will be there. A sculptural and versatile creation which is suitable for the most demanding setting. What about keeping up with the trends with our Sinatra suspension? http://www.delightfull.eu/suspension/sinatra_suspension.html
- This chair would be a great feature piece in a room. You could use this to tie in many colors into the one space.
- Cabinet refacing, new countertops and a new backsplash can be all you need to create your dream kitchen. The Home Depot can help you achieve great results like you see here in your kitchen upgrade. Click through to see how refacing transformed this kitchen. And when you’re ready, schedule a free in-home consultation.
- Layers of glazes, paints, and stains create cabinet finishes seemingly worn by time and touched by generations of cooks. Here, black, red, and blue finishes stack up beneath a crackled top coat, which creates a glazed finish that allows each color to be seen and appreciated. Bin-style pulls underscore the cabinets vintage essence.
- Shoe cabinet from IKEA… not that I have that many shoes but it would be great by the front door even!
- An easy DIY project using pegboard and chalkboard paint to make a fun display for candy in a media room or game room. It could also be used on an easel for an outdoor movie night!