Photo via: remodelista.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kelley Nan: Cool Tone Spring Ready Living Room Tour- Two story neutral living room with two story windows in family room | Versatile Gray by Sherwin Williams | Dark hardwood floors in Nottaway Hickory Weathered Saddle | Gray sectional sofa | Built-ins on either side of stacked stone fireplace in family room
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- This modern living room with a wood ceiling is focused on the fireplace, and also has access to the outdoor patio area through sliding glass doors.
- Elegant living room features glass-top coffee table across from light-grey stools atop zebra cowhide rug placed in front of traditional fireplace adorned with white marble surround topped with gilt mirror flanked by polished nickel sconces.
- Inspired by Portlands upscale urban landscape, this newly constructed, modern condo is a sophisticated and luxurious retreat that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture. The residence is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship featuring extensive wood floors, quartz counters, chic recessed lighting, gas fireplace and great flex space on lower level with living room, bedroom and bath. This immaculate 4BD/3.5BA, 2400SF unit attached only by one garage wall i…
- Heavens Face Shot shows the green grass by her side. She is one of the houses on tour that shows a larger size of 11 x 21 with nearly 500 sf of living space twixt the bottom and loft floors. She is about to get a new set of doors on the side to go on the porch too.
- Old Faithful Inn in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. They dont use the fireplace anymore. You cant go to the top floor either, but gorgeous treehouse feel.
- All white living room
- Suburbs Mama: The Living Room Updated
- This home has a covered outdoor living room with a day bed and fireplace. A cut-out in the wall perfectly frames a single tree.
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- www.overatkates.com Farrow and Ball Moles Breath / Victorian Living Room / Shelf styling / grey living room