Photo via: behance.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Wheelhaus cabins are a modern interpretation of manufactured park model homes, taking these small residences from blocky and uninspired to welcoming and visually interesting. This model, called the Wedge, has an angled roof that enables a line of narrow windows along the top of each wall to let in lots of natural light. The whole house can easily be placed on a truck trailer and hauled to a new location. It retails for about $75,000.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- BECKI OWENS- Blues are an enduring trend that we will definitely see more of in 2017. Check out the blog for ideas on incorporating blue throughout your home.
- Your living room windows are in dire need of a makeover, but goddammit, you’d love not to feel like a total idiot when you’re browsing West Elm. Good thing we made you this infographic that outlines the 12 most popular options.
- Dwell – Have You Ever Wanted to Stay in a Norwegian Sea Cabin? This boutique hotel on Norways Manshausen Island is made up of four sea cabins that jut out from their natural ledge. Architect Snorre Stinessen carefully positioned them on an existing stone quay and built them to fit two to four travelers, or a family of five. To allow them to cantilever off the edge, their cross laminated timber floor plates are mounted onto two steel beams.
- Love the flooring concept… groupings of tile to ground each seating area…
- Love love love the pastel colours in this memphis wallpaper design. Girly pinks are offset by a pastel purple, all brought together by playful shapes. Accessorise with baby pinks and an array of textures to finish the look.
- love this (the barn at the top). wondering if there can be sliding doors like this opening onto the patio/dining area off the potting shed. also love the soft gray tones of the reclaimed/rough siding. prefer these tones to the dark browns and yellows.
- basement by Sarah Richardson—Im loving the reds (they remind me of vintage movie theaters and popcorn buckets), and the tripod-style area lamp is a playful yet functional addition, and right up my style alley 🙂 I would love to hang out here if it was my home!
- For all of us passionate about interior design, season after season we continue waiting for the best tips and advice given by the “crème de la crème” in this business. Knowing that @imagazines decided to start this week with some exclusive tips from @brabbu — one of the most prestigious luxury furniture brands in this industry. ➤ To see more news about the Interior Design Magazines in the world visit us at www.interiordesignmagazines.eu interiordesignmagazines designmagazines interiordesign
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head